Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 01-08-2011, 09:04 AM   #1
ppharm
ppharm began at the beginning.

Device: none
How to make image visible?

Hi,
Happy to register in this cooperative forum.

I have some PDFs in which some large detailed figures do not appear if the file is opened by Acrobat, but some can be shown if using Foxit.
How can I solve it?

Many thanks for your help...
ppharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sounds like a bug in Acrobat, or else something wrong with the PDF which Fox-It is smart enough to work around.

What happens if you print-to-PDF (using Distiller's Virtual Printer or PDFCreator's or whatever) from Fox-It and then try to open the result in Acrobat?
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2011, 06:40 AM   #3
ppharm
ppharm began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks,

I print one page through foxit using pdf printer, the result is blank page with this message:
Quote:
ERROR: undefined
An expert told me it is related to "pdf script parser" but I do not know what it does mean and he did not explain more! Unfortunately, google did not help too!
ppharm is offline   Reply With Quote