Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
SteveHawk
Author of Peace Warrior
SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kindle 2
Arrow PEACE WARRIOR - $2.99 - Military Scifi

Hi all,

I would like to offer my new novel Peace Warrior for your consideration. It is Military Science Fiction, with a time travel element. It is available via for e-readers of all types for just $2.99 at the links below:

Links:

Amazon

Smashwords

B&N

Pages:

Book Description/Blurb:

It’s the mid-21st century when Sergeant First Class Grant Justice is killed during an ambush on an enemy tank column.

Six hundred years later, his body is retrieved from the frozen, arctic lake where he perished. Re-animated by a team of scientists, Grant awakens to a civilization that has abolished war. A civilization that has outlawed violence and cherishes Peace above all else. A civilization that has been enslaved by an alien race called the Minith.

Grant is humankind’s final hope against the alien menace. He must be the... Peace Warrior.

Review Excerpts from Amazon:

"Well written, well-paced, legitimate crisis, and a likeable old soldier..."

"From the moment I started reading this book, the author reeled me in..."

"A very good first offering from the author, and I would recommend it to fans of military sci-fi. or even just sci-fi. "

I hope you enjoy the book. Feel free to let me know if you have questions, comments, or just want to chat.

Thanks,
Steve
SteveHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
SteveHawk
Author of Peace Warrior
SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.SteveHawk is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

I'm having my best month of sales yet for Peace Warrior. Thanks to all who have purchased and to those who have reviewed! I'm currently working on the sequel, which should be ready to go early next year.

S.
Old 12-25-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
SteveHawk
Author of Peace Warrior

Arrow PEACE WARRIOR - Military SciFi with Time Travel - $2.99

Hi all,

I would like to recommend my novel, Peace Warrior, for your reading pleasure.

===================

Peace Warrior

It’s the mid-21st century when Sergeant First Class Grant Justice is killed during an ambush on an enemy tank column.

Six hundred years later, his body is retrieved from the frozen, arctic lake where he perished. Re-animated by a team of scientists, Grant awakens to a civilization that has abolished war. A civilization that has outlawed violence and cherishes Peace above all else. A civilization that has been enslaved by an alien race called the Minith.

Grant is humankind’s final hope against the alien menace. He must be… the Peace Warrior.

===================

Only $2.99 from the following sites:

Barnes & Noble: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...=2940011848155

Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B003UHVYQE

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18588

Thanks everyone and happy holidays!

Steven L. Hawk
Old 12-29-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
SteveHawk
Author of Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior has reached 3 milestones this month:

1. More than 2000 sold total
2. Over 1000 sold in the month
3. More than 100 sold on a single day (12/27)

Thanks all for reading!

Steve Hawk
Old 01-19-2011, 10:00 PM   #5
SteveHawk
Author of Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior is currently ranked in the top 30 in the following categories on Amazon:

* #7 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Men's Adventure
* #9 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Men's Adventure
* #27 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction > Adventure

Thanks to everyone who has purchased and read the book. I am hard at work on the sequel. It should be out in April 2011!
Old 04-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #6
SteveHawk
Author of Peace Warrior

Temporary sale on Peace Warrior. Until April 30, only $0.99 on Amazon and B&N.

Tags
2.99, hawk, indie, indie author, science fction