Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-08-2010, 05:41 PM   #16
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I have taged most of Nate's posts with ces10. Here is a link:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/tags.php?tag=ces10

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:00 AM   #17
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
Response to the Colored eReader in the Onyx Boox hardware in the Bebook section

Hi everyone,

I know that some people might have been confused with this so I would like to offer you an explanation. Since Liquavista has came out with a type of colored eReader (non e-ink), a possible cooperation using Liquavista's experience with colored display and Onyx's technical and developing ability to create a possible colored e-ink eReader or something close to it. The prototype idea is what you saw. However, since Onyx rebranded the Boox 60 to BeBook as the NEO, they want to go ahead and already rebrand that possible ebook as well.

However, understand, this is just an idea. Nothing is set in stone whether this cooperation will ever happen. Hope this helps.
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #18
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I met Nate a little bit ago. He mentioned a company named Haula in the North hal i should see but i couldn't find them. Now Im on my way to the Central hall where most of the other ebook s are and Ill be meeting Mike.

I met the folks from Gajah who are making the Oaxis model and several others. They have areally nice 6inch model that also has page turn buttons on the back side. If you were commuting on the train and had to hold it one handed you can easily turn the pages with those back side buttons. It will be cheap too. no internal memory so you need SD for storage and it wont support DRM because of the processor.

Gajah has several other models too all really slim- slimmer than the pocket book 360 without the cover. Very impressed with them.

Off to the central hall. hope i find nate again...
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ces10