Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-09-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
ratt1972
ratt1972 began at the beginning.

Device: e65 nokia, arkiood pda
anyway of linking Mobipocket

hi love you program - the best tool out there - updates come so fast.
any way i use mobireader on my nokia e65 - now i would like to know is there a way i can link mobireader from calibre .at the moment i convert books with calibre ,then open mobireader (pc) and import books over, than i bluetooth to my cellphone mobireader version using the pc version.

i would like a short cut to import over - so i don't have to go threw all these steps. maybe in the future a lot more programs can be link/import over .

thanx again for the updates
ratt1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
You can set it so Mobipocket will open the ebooks, yes.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #3
ratt1972

got windows set for that thanx - if you click to read the book in Calibre it open its own program - will play with calibre to see it will open mobipocket

update - can't find anywhere to get calibre to pick mobipocket reader - keeps loading up it's reader. only way is to open folder and click on mobi file ,so windows vista can load mobipocket reader. plz add in what programs that you wanted to view with thanx

Last edited by ratt1972; 07-09-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Calibre -> Preferences-> Interface

Uncheck Mobi, PRC in the window on the right.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #5
ratt1972

thanx for that -works great
Advert