Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-03-2016, 07:44 AM   #16
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan46 View Post
I have two little LG Fuel phones, one in each room that work well as remotes/casting devices. Also have an Acer tablet, and a Moto E (first edition) that work well. Nook HD works only with some apps, its an old version of Android at this point. Amazon is lousy as a remote because they have changed Android so much. Pretty much any phone or tablet with Kit Kat Android and up should work well.
Also Chrome Browser will work, just add the Chromecast extension.
Thank you. My girls wanted to play games or do snap chats using the casting, which is why we tried those tablets. They'll just have to use something else.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:52 PM   #17
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Free $10 Amazon Credit with $50 Amazon Gift Card Purchase -- exp 31 Jan

If you've done this before, you won't qualify. You'll get this message:

For those who qualify, use this promo code -- 0116GCARDS
Can you use the $50 gift card on your own account or do you have to actually gift it to someone else?
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2016, 10:40 PM   #18
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Can you use the $50 gift card on your own account or do you have to actually gift it to someone else?
You can use it on your own account.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:17 PM   #19
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
HOW? ... OK If I go to the store buy a Gift Card for $50... Amazon adds another $10. OR do I use my son Credit Card to buy Direct from Amazon $50 card to my account to get the $10 ??
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 09:37 PM   #20
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
HOW? ... OK If I go to the store buy a Gift Card for $50... Amazon adds another $10. OR do I use my son Credit Card to buy Direct from Amazon $50 card to my account to get the $10 ??
You have to buy the gift card from Amazon directly. What I did was have a $50 gift card shipped to me directly, and then I added the card to my account. As soon as it shipped Amazon applied the $10 credit to my account as a promotional balance.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2016, 12:52 AM   #21
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
New freebie from Google Play.

Elvis: 30 #1 Hits (Google Play Bonus Track Version)

SONGS
  1. Heartbreak Hotel
  2. Don't Be Cruel
  3. Hound Dog
  4. Love Me Tender
  5. Too Much
  6. All Shook Up
  7. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
  8. Jailhouse Rock
  9. Don't
  10. Hard Headed Woman ((from the Hal Wallis Production "King Creole", a Paramount picture))
  11. One Night
  12. (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I
  13. A Big Hunk O' Love
  14. Stuck on You
  15. It's Now or Never
  16. Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Remastered)
  17. Wooden Heart
  18. Surrender
  19. (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame
  20. Can't Help Falling In Love
  21. Good Luck Charm
  22. She's Not You (Remastered)
  23. Return to Sender
  24. (You're The) Devil in Disguise
  25. Crying in the Chapel
  26. In the Ghetto
  27. Suspicious Minds
  28. The Wonder Of You
  29. Burning Love
  30. Way Down
  31. A Little Less Conversation (JXL Radio Edit Remix)
  32. If I Can Dream (Stereo Mix)
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:33 AM   #22
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
New freebie from Google Play.

Elvis: 30 #1 Hits (Google Play Bonus Track Version)

SONGS
  1. Heartbreak Hotel
  2. Don't Be Cruel
  3. Hound Dog
  4. Love Me Tender
  5. Too Much
  6. All Shook Up
  7. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
  8. Jailhouse Rock
  9. Don't
  10. Hard Headed Woman ((from the Hal Wallis Production "King Creole", a Paramount picture))
  11. One Night
  12. (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I
  13. A Big Hunk O' Love
  14. Stuck on You
  15. It's Now or Never
  16. Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Remastered)
  17. Wooden Heart
  18. Surrender
  19. (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame
  20. Can't Help Falling In Love
  21. Good Luck Charm
  22. She's Not You (Remastered)
  23. Return to Sender
  24. (You're The) Devil in Disguise
  25. Crying in the Chapel
  26. In the Ghetto
  27. Suspicious Minds
  28. The Wonder Of You
  29. Burning Love
  30. Way Down
  31. A Little Less Conversation (JXL Radio Edit Remix)
  32. If I Can Dream (Stereo Mix)
Another one is Jeff Buckley's Grace (Google Play Bonus Track Version)...I am not familiar with the artists, but figured I'd share anyway.

SONGS:
  1. Mojo Pin
  2. Grace
  3. Last Goodbye
  4. Lilac Wine
  5. So Real
  6. Hallelujah
  7. Lover, You Should've Come Over
  8. Corpus Christi Carol
  9. Eternal Life
  10. Dream Brother
  11. Forget Her
  12. Dream Brother ((Alternate Take))
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:43 PM   #23
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Thanks!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 03:26 PM   #24
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band: FREE MP3 UNRELEASED LIVE TRACKS FROM TEMPE 1980

http://live.brucespringsteen.net/liv...-Tempe-AZ.html

SET ONE
Spoiler:
1. DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN 05:08
2. INDEPENDENCE DAY 07:03
3. FACTORY 03:16
4. RACING IN THE STREET 08:30
5. CANDY'S ROOM 03:29
6. THE TIES THAT BIND 3:47
7. STOLEN CAR 04:50
8. WRECK ON THE HIGHWAY 04:56
9. POINT BLANK 07:57
10. BACKSTREETS 08:29
Old 01-11-2016, 06:16 PM   #25
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band: FREE MP3 UNRELEASED LIVE TRACKS FROM TEMPE 1980

http://live.brucespringsteen.net/liv...-Tempe-AZ.html

SET ONE
Spoiler:
1. DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN 05:08
2. INDEPENDENCE DAY 07:03
3. FACTORY 03:16
4. RACING IN THE STREET 08:30
5. CANDY'S ROOM 03:29
6. THE TIES THAT BIND 3:47
7. STOLEN CAR 04:50
8. WRECK ON THE HIGHWAY 04:56
9. POINT BLANK 07:57
10. BACKSTREETS 08:29
Excellent, thank you for sharing!
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 10:20 PM   #26
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free from Google Play...

Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits
Old 01-11-2016, 10:23 PM   #27
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

There are a bunch of free albums from the Adult Swim TV network available at...

http://www.adultswim.com/music/
Old 01-12-2016, 05:12 PM   #28
gabby98
Wizard

Google Play - 21 Classic Rock Favorites
Old 01-13-2016, 04:03 PM   #29
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I bought the $50 Amazon goft card today. When I applied the code it said it added it (Congratulations. Your purchase qualifies you for an Amazon.com credit. A $10 p... ), but I don't see anything on the invoice or emailed receipt about it.

Okay, I went back and read it and the fine print says it will be "emailed to you within three (3) days after shipping"

Last edited by library addict; 01-13-2016 at 04:06 PM. Reason: info
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:32 PM   #30
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I bought the $50 Amazon goft card today. When I applied the code it said it added it (Congratulations. Your purchase qualifies you for an Amazon.com credit. A $10 p... ), but I don't see anything on the invoice or emailed receipt about it.

Okay, I went back and read it and the fine print says it will be "emailed to you within three (3) days after shipping"
I got mine the same day it shipped, and the E-mail just lets you know the bonus amount has been added to your account as a promotional balance, no action necessary to receive it at that point.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney movies anywhere, dma, movies anywhere, moviesanywhere