Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-31-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
gordonsj
gordonsj began at the beginning.

Device: ipad, android, kindle
stanza 3.2 on ios5

Hi, I have Stanza 3.2 running on ios5 on an ipad 1. Can anyone definitely confirm that this combination can, or that it cant, display .Lit format ebooks without converting them to another format? If the answer is yes please tell me how you have done it. Every method i have tried to get the books into stanza (email, itunes sync, download from calibre server) has failed. I am starting to supect that when Amazon updated Stanza for ios5 they removed this functionality. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Thank you
Gordon
gordonsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:28 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Stanza for iOS has never supported lit format. I think the Stanza for desktop program does support sending lit to Stanza for iOS but it does this by converting the file to epub first.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ios5, lit, stanza