Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #106
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes, Calibre to convert, and the Calibre plug-ins that Googling "Apprentice Alf" will tell you about to strip the DRM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #107
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Talking Calibre worked

Calibre does indeed work! It seemed complicated, but I followed the information from the Apprentice Alf page and now I have the books that I bought from Kobo on my kindle....thank you all who advise us here on this site!
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #108
Alans
Connoisseur
Alans began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Looks like promo code isn't working anymore..oh well..you snooze and you lose.
Alans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:38 PM   #109
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
Ah... I get messed up between the "agency/non-agency" thing......

Apparently all the authors I track are agency, 'cause I went through my whole wishlist set (probably 60 or so books), and none of them would accept the discount code...

Some of them are 'new' authors (to me) that I'd have gotten the first book in a series if it had been discounted. I generally do that or get it from the library. If I like the series I buy the rest. I've done that with a lot of authors but in this case I couldn't even use the coupons on the 1st-in-a-series books, so no purchases... I reckon they'd rather get no money from people like me than a little money.

Anyhow, I'll keep trying with the discounts show up in here.
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:05 PM   #110
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkperez View Post
Ah... I get messed up between the "agency/non-agency" thing......

Apparently all the authors I track are agency, 'cause I went through my whole wishlist set (probably 60 or so books), and none of them would accept the discount code...

Some of them are 'new' authors (to me) that I'd have gotten the first book in a series if it had been discounted. I generally do that or get it from the library. If I like the series I buy the rest. I've done that with a lot of authors but in this case I couldn't even use the coupons on the 1st-in-a-series books, so no purchases... I reckon they'd rather get no money from people like me than a little money.

Anyhow, I'll keep trying with the discounts show up in here.
Note the 90% code and others listed in this thread are now expired. Keep an eye on the thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=115233 for updated codes. That thread is always kept up to date sometimes the really good codes are cross posted into the Deals forum but not always.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #111
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Note the 90% code and others listed in this thread are now expired. Keep an eye on the thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=115233 for updated codes. That thread is always kept up to date sometimes the really good codes are cross posted into the Deals forum but not always.
Thank you for that! Not having a Kobo, I've never visited the Kobo forum...
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:17 AM   #112
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
Thank you for that! Not having a Kobo, I've never visited the Kobo forum...
I don't have a Kobo either but 90% of my ebooks are from Kobobooks so I'm a regular browser of that forum.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote