Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-24-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
JayLaFunk
Connoisseur
JayLaFunk will become famous soon enoughJayLaFunk will become famous soon enoughJayLaFunk will become famous soon enoughJayLaFunk will become famous soon enoughJayLaFunk will become famous soon enoughJayLaFunk will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Metadata ID's

Hi,

I am trying to configure what I want inserted to my metadata but everytime it inserts ID's which I do not want and have to manually delete it.

In metadata download I have ticked the boxes I want
Authors
Comments
Published Date
Series
Title

In my preferred metadata sources (Fantastic Fiction), I have ticked the following
Comments
Published Date
Series

How do I stop the ID's ?
JayLaFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLaFunk View Post
Hi,

I am trying to configure what I want inserted to my metadata but everytime it inserts ID's which I do not want and have to manually delete it.

In metadata download I have ticked the boxes I want
Authors
Comments
Published Date
Series
Title

In my preferred metadata sources (Fantastic Fiction), I have ticked the following
Comments
Published Date
Series

How do I stop the ID's ?
AFAIK You don't.
You could use the Search and replace to replace a selected group with < nothing >
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2011, 06:05 PM   #3
JayLaFunk
Connoisseur
JayLaFunk will become famous soon enoughJayLaFunk will become famous soon enoughJayLaFunk will become famous soon enoughJayLaFunk will become famous soon enoughJayLaFunk will become famous soon enoughJayLaFunk will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Cheers, I'll just keep manually deleting them before converting...
JayLaFunk is offline   Reply With Quote