Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
deniseh
deniseh began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
Hello

Hello from Canada.
I am a new proud owner of a Kindle touch that I got for christmas. I am trying to use calibre to get books converted and sent to my kindle. I am having difficulty. The 'send to device' button is not on the task bar and when I try to email to my kindle device and error comes up. What am I doing wrong. I even tried to uninstall and then reinstall the program but I still can't seem to figure it out.

Denise
Old 01-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Sorry Denise but we're not allowing anymore Canadians join MobileRead until you stop sending all those damn Alberta Clippers down here!

Shoot I didn't think you'd fall for that one. Anyway, welcome to MobileRead

And, if you don't get an answer soon, try posting your question on our Calibre site
Old 01-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead.

You need to visit our many forums and post your question in the appropriate forums.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread