Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-23-2017, 11:58 PM   #1
Hop-frog
Hop-frog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hop-frog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hop-frog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hop-frog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hop-frog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hop-frog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hop-frog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hop-frog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hop-frog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hop-frog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hop-frog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanvon N510Ⅱ
Is there any device that can play embedded audio in PDFs?

PDF files are capable of storing audio. I have some PDFs that are basically an illustrated story, with audio reading aloud the page, with sound effects.

Is there any eink device that is capable of displaying and playing PDFs with embedded audio?

I'd prefer some older device, as I want to buy it cheap and second-hand. My budget is $40.
Hop-frog is offline   Reply With Quote