Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 07-01-2018, 09:16 AM   #1
UncleInf
UncleInf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O2
koreader highlighting pdfs

Hello, I have few question regarding koreader highlight functionality. My goal is to have same set of pdfs which will be read on kobo reader and my pc, so highlights made on one device needs to be seen on another.

Can koreader:
  • view highlighted pdfs?
  • highlight pdf and save to same pdf file?
  • can other pdf viewers view highlighted pdfs?
UncleInf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 02:36 AM   #2
UncleInf

Ping

Would like to grab kobo h2o v2 until the discount ends and this is main reason I'm buying ebook reader - for reading scientific pdfs and making marks of important stuff.
Advert
Old 07-03-2018, 08:21 AM   #3
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Koreader can highlight pdf files and re-save the file so that the highlight gets hard-written into the file. For me this is an undesirable feature, so I cannot say much more about it.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:28 AM   #4
UncleInf

Thank you for clarification
Old 07-03-2018, 10:24 AM   #5
cramoisi
Librarian
cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: kobo gloHD - KA1
Yup, there is that. And there is also some tools (which are scattered inside the forum) for export and import highlights). But as I don't read much pdf at all (and use even less the highlight feature) I can't be of much help on this.

I guess you'll have to wait Frenzie gets around for a more consistent answer, as he reads a lot a pdf on his reader.

Last edited by cramoisi; 07-03-2018 at 10:31 AM.
cramoisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert