Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-03-2018, 10:49 AM   #241
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Select the sections you want to make into new books first. Remember you can use Ctrl-A to select all and click-then-shift-click to select a range.

I'll put a user-input-check for that in the next version.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 05:59 PM   #242
bambamboo
bambamboo began at the beginning.

Device: Nook ST
I naively thought this button exports all chapters/sections/whatever automatically. Either way the book I was trying to split is so huge I get out of memory errors while even trying to export a single chapter. No luck for me!
bambamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 07:19 PM   #243
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
If you're on Windows, the 64bit version of Calibre works better with really large epubs.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote