Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-13-2018, 07:53 PM   #1
Dimi132
Dimi132 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Calibre problem

Hello to everybody.
Can somebody help me in a calibre matter?
I buy an epub book with drm.It opens normally in Adobe digital edition but when i import it to calibre the cover is blue and cannot convert it to mobi because as calibre reports is drm protected.But why after it has been opened in an authorized computer from Adobe?
Everything happened after a fresh install of windows 7 in the same authorized laptop that has already converted many normally bought epub books...
If somebody can help here i would apriciate it
Thanks Dimitris
Dimi132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 10:51 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Just because the books been opened in ADE on an authorized computer doesn't mean you can convert it. That's one of the things DRM prevents.

The DRM must be removed from the book. We aren't allowed to go into details here, but a visit to Apprentice Alf's blog should get you the info you need.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2018, 05:25 AM   #3
Dimi132
Dimi132 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Calibre

Thank you it was a big help.Problem resolved
Dimi132 is offline   Reply With Quote