Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-11-2020, 03:15 PM   #61
Mavireck
Connoisseur
Mavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kobo H2O (broken), Kobo H2O Edition 2 v1 (stolen), Kobo Clara 2E
Some news about PSSM!
With the lockdown, I had some time to spend on this project.
I fixed PSSM and made a file documenting its use :
https://github.com/Mavireck/Python-S...r/DOCS/HELP.md

Feel free to use it, just mention my name, I would be glad to see it in use in any other apps than the one I did for myself.
Just a quick note, I can't test it on any other device. I know that just displaying things will work on other devices (thanks NiLuJe for your awesome FBInk!), but I can't test what is related to touch input.

No update of the dashboard for now, I would need to rewrite it entirely with PSSM to fix the many issues other ereader may encounter.
Now I will go back to studying, do not expect any other update in the next 4 months
Mavireck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 06:46 AM   #62
NotANormalNerd
NotANormalNerd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905
This is amazing work @Mavireck,

I am planning on writing a dashboard with some information on it. I already will saw the FBInk and tried it by hacking on YAWK (not mine originally, just forked and improved):

https://github.com/NotANormalNerd/yawk

But as soon as I get further with mo projects, I will try using you solution. ^^

Thanks for the work again.
NotANormalNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 12:01 PM   #63
Mavireck
Connoisseur
Mavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kobo H2O (broken), Kobo H2O Edition 2 v1 (stolen), Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotANormalNerd View Post
This is amazing work @Mavireck,

I am planning on writing a dashboard with some information on it. I already will saw the FBInk and tried it by hacking on YAWK (not mine originally, just forked and improved):

https://github.com/NotANormalNerd/yawk

But as soon as I get further with mo projects, I will try using you solution. ^^

Thanks for the work again.

You are welcome! I am glad it serves other people than myself!
Fun fact : I also based my dashboard on YAWK, though there are so many changes I don't think there is much left of the original work of brunolalb

Be aware that you would be one of the first person to use PSSM, so expect a lot of issues
And I also think you won't be able to use all the features related to touch, because I only have a H2O to test it on.
Mavireck is offline   Reply With Quote