Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Kobo Touch (Black) Includes Cover - $75

Purchased July 1st from Borders. Original packaging and receipt. Case Crown cover included. PM me. $75 + your preferred shipping. PayPal only.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0133.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	76881   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0135.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	458.4 KB
ID:	76883   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0136.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	742.2 KB
ID:	76884   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0137.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	642.7 KB
ID:	76885  

Last edited by SCION; 09-24-2011 at 01:16 AM. Reason: changed preferring to preferred
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:43 AM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

An invoice has been generated. I am awaiting payment. Will follow up if the transaction is not completed. Thanks for the interest.
Advert
Old 09-24-2011, 01:16 AM   #3
SCION
Séduisant

The item is sold and no longer available. Thanks for the interest.