Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
djones1415
djones1415 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Can Calibre send book over wi-fi?

I'd like to send a book from Calibre to my Kindle, for free, without using the USB wire. Is there a way to do that?

I know I can email it to my Kindle device (using the Kindle's Amazon email address), but Amazon then charges for network usage to get directly to the Kindle. I'd like a way to do this for free.

Thanks
djones1415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I know I can email it to my Kindle device (using the Kindle's Amazon email address), but Amazon then charges for network usage to get directly to the Kindle. I'd like a way to do this for free.
Amazon doesn't charge for deliveries via WiFi. You could always set your "Maximum Individual Charge Limit" to $0.00 and email it to your *.free.kindle.com address to be safe.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert