Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 11-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
borisb
Addict
borisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it is

Device: enTourage eDGe, Pocket eDGe, Kobo Vox, Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Note
Lightbulb Resource for new eDGe/Pocket eDGe owners

I've posted a resource of helpful tips and links for new owners of the full sized and Pocket eDGe here.
borisb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
for both: Posting over there and linking here
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
Shuttleman
Shuttleman began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage Pocket Edge
New Pocket Edge owner

Two issues:

Left screen stays at 'Initializing..."

and...

How do I get past the registration these days?

Jack
Shuttleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #4
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
I just got mine today. This is how I handled the registration problem. Someone else here posted it somewhere in the forum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjbZP8ckmKI
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote