Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sony Ebook Reader PRS-500

Hello, forum heads!
I'm new to this forum, and hope can join to the party
My name is Viktar, I'm 25 yrs old and live in the Republic of Belarus.
Want to buy Sony Ebook Reader PRS-500 (maybe 505), can be in good (not perfect) condition. So if someone could offer one - you are welcome!
I already bought one from this forum for my gorlfriend (do not remember who it was, PRS-500 for 120$ from USA), and want to buy another one for myself.
Best regards,
Viktar.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:07 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome!

Drop on over to the Introduce Yourself Forum and you'll get a ton of people there to wish you well, as am I.

Have fun!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote