Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-06-2019, 10:38 AM   #16
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
I just checked "toc from xpath", and I suppose it does the same thing (I rolled back so I don't know), but - and I am going to be very annoying here - I don't understand why people would object to getting *every* heading if they chose to ask the program to make a Toc from EVERY heading.

I realise am I coming across like a toddler having a tantrum because I can't have a cookie, but you moved my cheese and I don't like it.

I still adore you, Kovid, for making this program, but right now I don't really like you.

Update: okay, nope, it doesn't work for me. I imported files with an h4 tag, and when I try "toc from xpath" it tells me there is nothing to find.

Updating the update: Okay, it turns out I have to use advanced settings to get it to find the stupid h4 tags. I am drinking coffee angrily in your direction, Kovid. *mumbles give me back my all heading thingie*

Still on 3.18, angrily using my make toc from all headings command extensively, with malice.

Last edited by VirgoGirl; 06-06-2019 at 10:49 AM.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote