Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-28-2019, 05:11 PM   #16
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
PLEASE IGNORE. Everything appears to be straight. Thanks.

I spent the full $20, but I haven't gotten my full bonus yet.

I bought an ebook, and got a $1.07 credit. Beside the credit, it said something to the effect that it was the $5 bonus! Has anyone else had this problem?

The instructions did say that it could take up to 4 days to get the credit.
Maybe your original purchase was $23.93, and they've already applied the $5 credit to the overage .... leaving 1.07 left as a credit?

That didn't happen for me, as I spend several bucks over $20, and I got the full $5 credit .... but you might check the amount you thought you paid toward the $20, and see if any of that might have already been covered by the credit.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:15 PM   #17
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Maybe your original purchase was $23.93, and they've already applied the $5 credit to the overage .... leaving 1.07 left as a credit?

That didn't happen for me, as I spend several bucks over $20, and I got the full $5 credit .... but you might check the amount you thought you paid toward the $20, and see if any of that might have already been covered by the credit.
Hmmm . . . . could be. Anyway, I'm satisfied that I got (or will be getting) all that's due to me.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2019, 09:15 PM   #18
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Amazon Fire 10, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
A reminder . . . .

You must have bought $20 in ebooks by today, May 27, in order to get your $5 credit. To be exact, you have until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.

I haven't found a counter, on Amazon's website anywhere, that registers the amount of money that you've spent on ebooks with them since the starting date of the promo, May 22. I have resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably have to go to "Content and Devices" and add up the numbers for myself.
I activated the promo, but didn't buy the books until a few days later. Within a few minutes of my purchase, I received an email informing me that I received the credit. After that, whenever I opened up a book on the site, the credit showed under the ebook price.
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote