Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-16-2019, 01:16 AM   #1
D_Tomblin
Dave
D_Tomblin began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Size column (from data.uncompressed_size) precision

Not sure if this has been previously posted, but I haven't been able to find any references to this. I'd like calibre to be able to display the size column with 2 digit precision rather than the single digit after the decimal point. I curate quite a few books using calibre and typically prefer a larger-sized book ILO smaller ones in cases of duplication.

Now that I've prefaced this question:

Is this something that can be currently done without making major modifications to the software and/or database?

Does anyone have a clue they'd like to share? I'd really appreciate a nudge in the right direction.
D_Tomblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:39 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can display sizes with whatever precision, or even as bytes if you want using a custom column, see https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/template_lang.html search the page for size to get various function that return different sizes related to books.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote