Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-20-2020, 10:10 PM   #16
SonDan1
Connoisseur
SonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it is

Device: Nook 1, Aluratek Libre Pro,Kobo Wi-Fi, Samsung Galaxy Tab, KoboT, NST
I do not spend a lot of time organizing. I set up a few simple categories on my Kindle in 2015 and I just move any new purchases in the proper category when I download them. Piece of cake. I had a category for Read Books but after a decade Amazon decided to mark books as read.

Anyway my original question is my collections do not show up on Amazon so how can I synch them to a new Kindle so I DO NOT have to set the up all over again on a new device.

Thank you all

Am I not seeing my collections online on purpose or is there some setting I do not see ?

Thanks again
SonDan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 07:56 AM   #17
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonDan1 View Post
I do not spend a lot of time organizing. I set up a few simple categories on my Kindle in 2015 and I just move any new purchases in the proper category when I download them. Piece of cake. I had a category for Read Books but after a decade Amazon decided to mark books as read.

Anyway my original question is my collections do not show up on Amazon so how can I synch them to a new Kindle so I DO NOT have to set the up all over again on a new device.

Thank you all

Am I not seeing my collections online on purpose or is there some setting I do not see ?

Thanks again
So just to be clear, when you go to https://smile.amazon.com/hz/mycd/myx...ksAll/dateDsc/ You don't see a column marked "Collections" or an option in the dropdown list for "Collections"? Or do you see the option and the column, but there are just no collections? Did you create the collections on the device?

Shari
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-08-26 Amazon com Manage Your Content and Devices.png
Views:	114
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	181594   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-08-26 Amazon com Manage Your Content and Devices(1).png
Views:	122
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	181595  
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote