Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-02-2020, 01:51 AM   #256
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
It's about Kobo Glo, games are displayed without a patch. It seems to me that changing this patch will not help to hide them (need another patch).
Oh, I didn't know that Glo is different.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 02:10 AM   #257
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
No, the replacement qproperty-visible should be false.
Code:
- ReplaceZlib: {Find: "qproperty-visible: false;", Replace: "qproperty-visible: false;"}

I am puzzled.
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2020, 09:52 AM   #258
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
Code:
- ReplaceZlib: {Find: "qproperty-visible: false;", Replace: "qproperty-visible: false;"}

I am puzzled.
Oops, wasn't thinking that time. Also replace [qApp_deviceIsStorm=true] with "".
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 11:04 AM   #259
Regard_39
Enthusiast
Regard_39 doesn't litterRegard_39 doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kobo Libra H2O, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Oops, wasn't thinking that time. Also replace [qApp_deviceIsStorm=true] with "".
To enable game blocking, I tried to use the tips on this thread:
I have prepared
- Separating custom patches (tips),
- Jackie_w's template for easy updating*,
- the overrides section of the kobopatch.yaml proposed by DNSB*
(thanks to them)
I get an error double-clicking on kobopatch.bat :

Code:
Applying overrides
    ENABLE  `Show all games`
  APPLY `Show all games`
    Error: could not apply patch "Show all games": line 4: inst 3: FindZlib: could not find string
Error: could not apply patches: error applying patch file 'src/nickel_perso.yaml': could not apply patch "Show all games": line 4: inst 3: FindZlib: could not find string
I guess I didn't quite understand exactly what change to make to the Show game section.
Would you please tell me exactly what I should write in my nickel_perso.yaml file?

Regard_39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 11:32 AM   #260
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Try this (untested, but it should work):
Code:
Hide all games:
  - Enabled: no
  - FindZlib: "#boggleContainer[qApp_deviceIsStorm=true]"
  - ReplaceZlib: {Find: "[qApp_deviceIsStorm=true]", Replace: ""} # games are hidden on storm, so make it apply to everything
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2020, 12:14 PM   #261
Regard_39
Enthusiast
Regard_39 doesn't litterRegard_39 doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kobo Libra H2O, Kindle Oasis
I think it's a success. I hope so, because I'm not sure anymore where to look for the browser and the little games and puzzles.
I think it's in the Beta features: I can only find the large font mode.
Thanks a lot; I can now upgrade to 4.20 and take advantage of the "fraternal anti-intrusion patch".
Regard_39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 12:32 PM   #262
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regard_39 View Post
I can now upgrade to 4.20 and take advantage of the "fraternal anti-intrusion patch".
At 4.20 it won't work
Code:
Hide all games:
  - Enabled: no
  - FindZlib: "#boggleContainer[devModeOn=false][qApp_deviceIsStorm=true]"
  - ReplaceZlib: {Find: "[qApp_deviceIsStorm=true]", Replace: ""} # games are hidden on storm, so make it apply to everything
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobopatch, patch, patch32lsb, patches, patching