Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-26-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
Wingpeople
▲▲ Books with Altitude ▲▲
Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
FREE on May 21: Because It's There - A Photographic Journey (COLOR)

Because It's There takes us on a photographic journey with over 90 spectacular images from 5 continents. The authors believe there is no better reason to move beyond a familiar horizon and discover a world outside our previous experience than "Because it's there."

Like George Mallory, who uttered those famous words when asked why he strove to climb Mt Everest, the Wingers are inspired by mountains. They draw on their extensive collection of photographs taken while climbing & trekking among the most beautiful peaks in the world. Along the way, they tell a few stories & share a few laughs.

Available for Kindle http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005ZXJECC/ (we recommend the Fire so you can enjoy the COLOR photos) and in paperback http://www.amazon.com/dp/1466466804.

Last edited by Wingpeople; 05-20-2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: add "free" date to title
Wingpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:40 PM   #2
Wingpeople
▲▲ Books with Altitude ▲▲
Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wingpeople ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
FREE on May 21

Because It's There is FREE for Kindle (and looks soooooo pretty on a Kindle Fire!) on Monday, May 21, 2012. Download and enjoy!
Wingpeople is offline   Reply With Quote