Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 02:32 PM   #16
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
I was going to suggest to make sure u have latest drivers installed. I use my HTPC as my "cable box" connected to my 50" Plasma and use windows media center and xbmc as my main TV watching setup. IT works great and looks awesome. I haven't tried amazon streaming yet as my tv has it built in so i tend to use that.
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #17
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
Sounds great. I've never been able to get audio to go from my PC to our TVs
Change the default output device in the Sound part of control panel.
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert