Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-20-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
Thejendra
Thejendra began at the beginning.

Device: None
Life 365 - Only $0.99 or FREE if .....

LIFE 365 is a knowledge journey through an immense collection of advice on a range of topics like leadership, business, self-help, motivational, spiritual, management, workplace, reality checks, etc. This book contains nearly 600 concise insights that are easy to burn into your memory and also have the power to change your life. Many a time a short insight, advice or a piercing remark can have a terrific impact on you, and transform your life completely from that moment onwards. So depending on your current state of mind some advice might mean absolutely nothing, some may feel like a breath of fresh air, some may sound so ordinary, and some may blow you away. As you read through this book you may find many tips that can make you think, “Hey, I can definitely use this tip in my life, or pass it on to someone I know.” As the insights are extremely diverse this book is not organized into specific chapters or headings. Hence you can read from beginning to end, end to beginning, or just open any page to sip a short valuable insight. The ideas in this book contain timeless truths about various things in life that people often overlook. This book is a must have for today’s hyper paced and overwhelmed human beings. Everyone can learn something from this book and is worth reading again and again. Like tiny homeopathic medicines this book can definitely make you better equipped to handle life's ups and downs year after year.

Available on Kindle store (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003980DK2) for only $0.99 or you can get it FREE if*

*Here is the catch for a free copy.

1. Just mention my Cosmic Machiavelli book on your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog pages, or Email the book details to all your contacts/followers. Let me know what you did on thejendra@yahoo.com and I will email you a free personalized PDF copy of Life365.
2. The book details you need to mention is in http://www.thejendra.com/BOOKS/Cosmic.htm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	life365.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	86654  
Thejendra is offline   Reply With Quote