Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-01-2018, 05:39 PM   #1
tetrault
Enthusiast
tetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3
Page jumps back on Save

I have an intermittent problem when saving. The document can jump back a few lines or more than a page. I haven’t found anything that correlates with the number of lines it jumps. I reinstalled Sigil, but that didn’t help. Any ideas?

Sigil 0.9.9
OS X 10.11.6
tetrault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 06:39 PM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
If it moves at all in Codeview, it should move to right after the last parent tag that contains the cursor. Are you using CodeView or BookView?
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2018, 01:41 PM   #3
tetrault
Enthusiast
tetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it istetrault knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3
The problem was in code view. At present, I do not have the problem. I'm writing a book and leave Sigil running always. I had to close Sigil a few days ago. I haven't noticed the problem since launching Sigil. I assume that the glitch arose during the long period of continuous running and then died when I quit.
tetrault is offline   Reply With Quote