Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-01-2018, 03:13 PM   #16
whoops
whoops can read faster than his screen refresheswhoops can read faster than his screen refresheswhoops can read faster than his screen refresheswhoops can read faster than his screen refresheswhoops can read faster than his screen refresheswhoops can read faster than his screen refresheswhoops can read faster than his screen refresheswhoops can read faster than his screen refresheswhoops can read faster than his screen refresheswhoops can read faster than his screen refresheswhoops can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kobo Aura One
I had to buy a Kobo Forma because I broke my Kobo Aura One after it got bent from being in my laptop case somehow. It's really killing me there are no third party cases yet
whoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 02:04 PM   #17
disconnected
Evangelist
disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O2; Nook Glowlight 3; Oasis; Glo HD; Aura; iPAQ 4700(retired)
This one will be available soon. I like their slim fit versions better though and I don't like black so I'm waiting to see if they'll add more --

https://www.geckocovers.com/en/e-rea...-deluxe-cover/
disconnected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 06:34 AM   #18
Fstab
Fstab began at the beginning.

Device: PW
Hey,

I plan to use my Kobo Forma without any case or cover, but have a sleeve to put it in when I carry the e-reader in my bag.

The Kobo Forma is 160 x 177,7 x 8,5 cm (maximum).

I only find 8 inches sleeves too thin (less than 16 cm) and way longer than 18 cm.

Do you know if something fitting currently exists?

Thanks!

[Edit] I haven't received the Kobo yet, is there a way to keep it "sleeping" in this (future) sleeve without any magnetic cover?
Fstab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 11:15 AM   #19
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
All the sleep cover does is automatically put the device to sleep when the cover is closed.

There are also options in power settings to control after what period of time with no screen or button touches to put the device to sleep.

Additionally on the Forma there is a swipe to confirm wake up if the device wakes up from a button press as opposed to sleep cover being opened.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 12:58 PM   #20
Fstab
Fstab began at the beginning.

Device: PW
It is to be used without any cover. But you answer my question anyway, thanks!

I read here about Etsy, which I don't know before, I may buy something like that:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1624063...-kobo-glo-aura

[Edit] I look at some other sleeves and changed my mind, there are some beautiful in leather, and it will protect the ereader better. ^^

Last edited by Fstab; 12-03-2018 at 02:20 PM.
Fstab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:03 PM   #21
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Old, non-front-lit eReaders. Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos and Others
Walmart has the black cover back in stock now. Still expensive. Can be bought with the Forma (to save a "whopping" $10 on the combination!).

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kobo-Form...16775dfd11e0b5
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote