hvugar
hvugar began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyEbook View Post
Try this link:
https://www.transifex.com/zdpo/sigil/language/az_AZ/
and select "Join Team".

Your previous request was related to the addition of new language only.
Now you must join to Azerbaijani team (currently without any members).
I have did it :-) But not activated yet.
hvugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 06:15 AM   #17
hvugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyEbook View Post
Try this link:
https://www.transifex.com/zdpo/sigil/language/az_AZ/
and select "Join Team".

Your previous request was related to the addition of new language only.
Now you must join to Azerbaijani team (currently without any members).
I have do Join Team. But not activated.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:50 AM   #18
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
I have no privileges to add or do anything team related. I can though translate in all Languages, So if you can figure out how to generate the proper .ts file format, I should be able to get it loaded.

So we really need zdpd to either give me permssions to add translators to a language or do it him/her self.

Please try contacting zdpo via messages on transifex and see if he/she responds.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 03:44 PM   #19
hvugar

Thanks all, for activating Azerbaijani Language.

I have already translated 99.93% strings.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:16 PM   #20
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Thank zdpo who gave you access and gave me team manager abilities so that I can add people to teams now (at least the Teams menu item is nolonger grayed out).
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 12:16 AM   #21
hvugar

Hello.

In some strings first letters of all words are in Uppercase. Is it mandatory that in azerbaijani it must be that? Also it happens in single words.

Thanks.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:38 AM   #22
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvugar View Post
In some strings first letters of all words are in Uppercase. Is it mandatory that in azerbaijani it must be that? Also it happens in single words.
That depends on the strings. Can you please post some examples?
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote