Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-14-2018, 08:22 AM   #16561
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaryllis View Post
I did end up being able to use points to renew my VIP membership. When I didn't renew right away, about 2 weeks (just under) later, I got an email from Kobo asking if I wanted to upgrade to VIP status with a link, and when I followed the link I had the option to upgrade for $10, or to upgrade for 4,000 points.
So I guess if your VIP expires and you are willing to wait a couple weeks to renew, you might be able to do it via points instead of having to pay.
That's what I did. When I first tried to renew with points I couldn't do it (no points option available), but about two weeks after my VIP expired, the option appeared.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:25 AM   #16562
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimars View Post
That's what I did. When I first tried to renew with points I couldn't do it (no points option available), but about two weeks after my VIP expired, the option appeared.
It's been about two weeks for me, and I was able to renew with 4,000 points again.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:07 AM   #16563
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Go ahead and indulge

Use promo code 40SALE
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:37 PM   #16564
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Like most Kobo US coupon codes these days, appears to be only on the titles listed...I tried on three other "VIPable" titles, and it didn't work on any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
Go ahead and indulge

Use promo code 40SALE
sufue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 05:15 PM   #16565
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Free first in series. Promo code: FREEBOOK

https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/p/freefir...=00003&utm_id=

One use per customer - Ends Feb 26th
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 09:16 PM   #16566
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
Cool, thanks for the link.

I guess Kobo's not doing the birthday discount anymore. I haven't seen anything from them and none of the birthday codes will work for me this year.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 05:03 AM   #16567
icenova96
icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
Cool, thanks for the link.

I guess Kobo's not doing the birthday discount anymore. I haven't seen anything from them and none of the birthday codes will work for me this year.
I got a 20% off coupon code email on my birthday. It was good until the end of the month.
icenova96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:42 AM   #16568
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I got nothing this year and the coupon codes wouldn't work
Old 03-03-2018, 10:27 AM   #16569
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
I got nothing this year and the coupon codes wouldn't work
Nothing for me either. And I do buy once in a great while.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 06:16 PM   #16570
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
New VIP membership for $5 when you use promo code VIPSUJVAW (probably just a one-time use code). I just got this in an email if anyone is still interested.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 06:22 PM   #16571
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I’ve finally unsubscribed for all emails. I got fed up with the constant “recommendations” and the crap codes that are either for “select” titles or just don’t work. I read exclusively on a kindle now so i’m buying my books from Amazon too.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 06:53 PM   #16572
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Here's another $5 VIP membership code.

VIP99G8UD
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 07:58 PM   #16573
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer

Thanks Fbone for the code! My VIP expired a couple of weeks ago. It's not worth $10 a year but for $5 it certainly is. Been waiting for more codes to come along.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:33 AM   #16574
lsn
Enthusiast
lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
$5 VIP membership code
VIPPGCGQ9

VIPSUW6PL

expires March 12

Last edited by lsn; 03-09-2018 at 09:48 AM.
lsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:24 AM   #16575
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
20% off

8KLQFU
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals