Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Question Kindle 3 slideshow function

Apparently, on a Kindle 2 which has the additional number buttons, you can press Alt + 0 (zero) to enable what is known as a slideshow mode which is devised for picture viewing on your Kindle but also works while reading a book. Alt + 1 starts the pages turning and Alt + 2 will turn it off. You can adjust the speed by changing the font size.

Does anyone know if this "Slideshow" mode is possible on a Kindle 3 and if so how when the number buttons are no longer there?

Karma to the first person who can get it working for me on the Kindle 3!
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote