Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Carina Press $5 off $10 - may be one use only???

Got this in my e-mail just now, although I don't remember ordering any Carina Press books in a very long time!

This says it's one-use only, or it may be one-use per person or account...I'm not sure. In any case, I'm not going to use it, so someone(s) can try it and see if it works.

Quote:
Dear Carina Press Reader,

Thank you for your recent ebook download. We hope you had an excellent experience and enjoyed reading Carina Press, where no great story goes untold!

If you have any questions about this or any other Carina Press download, please contact one of our customer service representatives at CustomerService@CarinaPress.com or refer to our help section.

As a special thank-you, get $5 off your order when you spend $10 or more on any Carina Press titles with coupon code SP10SAV50812 at Checkout! Shop now.

—The Carina Press Team

Valid until September 7, 2012, 11:59 p.m. EDT. One-time use only. Not to be used with other offers or coupons.

You have received this message as a one-time service notification and therefore no unsubscribe link is present.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via email at CustomerService@CarinaPress.com or at the toll-free number 1-888-478-7323.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
I received the same email, same code. So....I assume anyone can use the code once
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I got the same email. Lucky for me it's valid until sept 7th, because I am not buying any more until Sept. So it gives me time to look at all the choices.

Thanks!
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #4
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Thanks!

Going to have to pre-order the next Kowalski book with this one.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:24 PM   #5
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I was sent SP15SV50812 good for $5 off $15.
Advert
Old 08-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #6
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I was sent SP15SV50812 good for $5 off $15.
Like the $5 off $10 deal better
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:33 PM   #7
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
Like the $5 off $10 deal better
Me too, that's the one I used but if someone wants to stock up then they can probably use them both.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:09 AM   #8
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Thanks!

Going to have to pre-order the next Kowalski book with this one.
Good idea! I think each book in the series has cost a bit more than the last one!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:42 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Good idea! I think each book in the series has cost a bit more than the last one!
This is so true! This is why I'll get mine from the overdrive library when I am ready to read it or Kobo. There's no real reason for the book to be $7.99 other then raising the price because they are so popular.

I am still debating if I want to use the 5 for 10 because I can get the books I want cheaper as Kobo coupons become available.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #10
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I bought All He Ever Needed & also Serious Play by Bonnie Dee. Shannon Stacey is an auto-buy for me.

And MD's Overdrive system has no Shannon Stacey - yet.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:18 PM   #11
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I am liking shannon stacey. I borrowed "exclusively yours" from the library and liked it.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
I bought All He Ever Needed & also Serious Play by Bonnie Dee. Shannon Stacey is an auto-buy for me.

And MD's Overdrive system has no Shannon Stacey - yet.
I decided on Jennifer Bray-Weber's Kiss In The Wind & Siren Songs.
I love swashbuckling romance!
Old 08-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #13
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
This is so true! This is why I'll get mine from the overdrive library when I am ready to read it or Kobo. There's no real reason for the book to be $7.99 other then raising the price because they are so popular.
They started cheaper because they were originally published by Carina. Then when they were issued in paperback by HQN, the prices were rasied to match the current HQN prices. Not sure how the new trilogy will be priced since they will be going to print much sooner than the last trilogy.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:15 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
They started cheaper because they were originally published by Carina. Then when they were issued in paperback by HQN, the prices were rasied to match the current HQN prices. Not sure how the new trilogy will be priced since they will be going to print much sooner than the last trilogy.
Ah that is just confusing! You would think if they were now HQN books they would be on the eHarlequin site not Carina. It does explain the price increase though thanks.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #15
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Thanks for posting this. I didn't get an email, even though I'm a customer of theirs. I've got a couple of books picked out.

I saw the new Shannon Stacey book and was all excited until I saw the price. Her books are usually about as long as an HQN American romance or Super romance, so that seems like a bit of a ripoff. I'm sure the price was raised because she's so popular.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote