Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-03-2017, 05:09 AM   #1
cionker
cionker began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Hello from the tropics

Hello from not so sunny Bali, Indonesia

In January 2014 I bought my first Kindle (PW2) after having read all the books here in our bookcase thrice (even the German and Dutch books), once I hit some books left by guests (crime thrillers) I thought that's it. Time to hit the book store. This is a two hour drive from home and has limited selections on books.

Reading on my i-Phone was ok but I noticed myself slacking and reading a lot less than before.

So one Christmas holiday back home in Europe I thought I'd try an e-reader. Why not since lugging books back was not an option and I would have to order English books on Amazon anyways..... It's my first language and so much easier to read.

Stumbled on this forum looking for help deciding on what to replace my defective Kindle with. So am headed over to the "Which one to buy" section to see if someone can help me make my decision.
cionker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:29 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 06:30 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to Mobileread!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote