Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-11-2021, 07:24 PM   #1
Vernony
Vernony began at the beginning.

Device: None
Just HI all

I have just joined this site, so apologies if this is displayed in the wrong place on this website. Name is Vernon Yarker. and I live in the UK . I started writing Science Fiction at the age of 83, and I have just published the last book in my trilogy at the age of 85...... Wondering what to do next !won't go into a self promotion, I am sure you have read enough of them already and there are plenty around if you wish to see more anyway. I will have to study this site a little more, I did not know it existed until I read something on Smashwords which mentioned it, so will get cracking and find out how to use it properly
Vernony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 08:28 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
science fiction author