Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-23-2007, 12:24 PM   #1
bshar489
Addict
bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Fire HD8
Hi

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I'm still finding my way around the forums and ebooks in general. I've been interested in ebooks and readers since about 1999 when I first got internet and found a newsgroup that was discussing the Rocket Ebooks. From that moment I loved the idea and hoped someday to have one

Last month my wonderful son got me an Ebookwise reader for my birthday and I love it! I wandered here after Dale from the yahoogroup Fictionwise mentioned it, and I'm looking forward to reading posts and finding more books

BTW, what is the "karma" button for? I'm sure there's an answer somewhere, but I can't find it.

Bergette

Last edited by bshar489; 09-23-2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: question added
bshar489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:21 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
It is for showing your appreciation to someone for useful information, a nice book uploaded, or something similar. People with a high karma are thus those whom other board members consider make a valuable contribution to the board.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:36 AM   #3
bshar489
Addict
bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It is for showing your appreciation to someone for useful information, a nice book uploaded, or something similar. People with a high karma are thus those whom other board members consider make a valuable contribution to the board.

Thanks, that's good to know

Bergette
Old 09-24-2007, 01:45 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, bshar489!

If you'd like a run-down of how karma works you can find it on there.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:13 PM   #5
bshar489
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, bshar489!

If you'd like a run-down of how karma works you can find it on there.
Thanks for the link and for reminding me to look at the wiki I had been so busy looking through the forum that I had missed it. I think I've got the idea now. And thanks also for the welcome.

Bergette
Old 09-24-2007, 02:25 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
You're welcome -- it's actually in the forum too (somewhere), but it's easier for me to find in the wiki, so I point folks there.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote