Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-11-2007, 09:13 PM   #1
-Thomas-
Addict
-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iRex iLiad v2
Thumbs up Hello from me

Hi,

I am already reading this forum for a while now and finally decided to buy an iRex iLiad v2. It's a christmas present for myself

Can't wait to have my hands on it

Best,
Thomas
-Thomas- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:28 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Merry Christmas Thomas
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2007, 01:49 AM   #3
Escaflowne
Escaflowne began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad iRex
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Thomas- View Post
Hi,

I am already reading this forum for a while now and finally decided to buy an iRex iLiad v2. It's a christmas present for myself

Can't wait to have my hands on it

Best,
Thomas
I have to quote you!!
I bought iLiad v2 and I'm waiting for it with impatience.
I hope you'll have patience to help me in future

Merry Christmas
Escaflowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:12 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:08 AM   #5
Escaflowne
Escaflowne began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad iRex
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Welcome to the Forum
thank u
Escaflowne is offline   Reply With Quote