Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-08-2018, 06:35 PM   #1
ualagirl
ualagirl began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Tablet
Hi! Nook Reader here

I was a moderately active user on the late, great Nook Book forums on the BN.com site. I often contributed to the Nook Book bargains thread, and since the BN forum closure, I've felt stymied when I see a great deal and had no one to tell.

I'd like to start a 'Nook Book bargains' thread, but am unsure if it would be best in the Nook forum or the e-book forum. Or if there are many Nook users looking for suggestions.

Thanks!
ualagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:32 AM   #2
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi ualagirl,

Welcome to MobileRead !

Find here Nook Section and post your queries/suggestions and thanks
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 04:25 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ualagirl and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:34 AM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Welcome!

I do need to make a mild correction, though. All bargains are to be posted in the Deals and Resources forum. You are welcome to start your Nook Book bargains thread there.

A Nook was my first dedicated ereader, so I have fond thoughts.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote