Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 12-03-2017, 08:56 PM   #1
hongho71
Enthusiast
hongho71 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Financial Times recipe not working - only show headers

I have a premium subscription to the Financial Times but when I use the Financial Times calibre recipe, it only downloads the headers but not the article. It use to work. I don't know if the issue is in the login process (with captcha) or the layout. Thanks.
hongho71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:51 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Try PMing kiklop74 it is his recipe.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2017, 09:21 AM   #3
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Financial times now insists on using captcha during login. There is no easy way to circumvent this, so until somebody solves that FT will not work on calibre.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:41 AM   #4
bobbysteel
Big Poppa
bobbysteel began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
I highly encourage you all to write in to the FT and complain. I'm cancelling my subscription when it runs out in March over this. Idiocy. I've opened a ticket with the support team so please do the same if you feel strongly about the FT.
bobbysteel is offline   Reply With Quote