Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-22-2024, 02:22 PM   #1
edojan
Enthusiast
edojan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Aura H2O
Bookmarks sorting issue after sync across different devices

I run Koreader app on several devices - specifically on Kobo Libra 2, my windows desktop (android version running under WSA emulator), and my android phone.

I read / annotate certain books (epubs) on any and all of these devices and then sync the highlights using Kohighlights. It all works fine, except the page numbering is all over the place after the syncing.
It appears that all devices do page counting in their own way (I am guessing this is because of the very nature of the epub format, as well as the screen size and resolution differences).
As the result when I open the bookmark view the annotations are displayed not in order, but in accordance with the page numbers of the respective source files. And the comments from chapter 5 may be slotted between chapters 2 and 3. It is a mess to navigate the annotations / bookmarks if those were taken on different devices.
Any insights would be appreciated.
Here is a screenshot -
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	koreaderPgNum.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	207056  

Last edited by edojan; 03-22-2024 at 02:30 PM.
edojan is offline   Reply With Quote