Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-01-2021, 06:38 AM   #1
dnastase
Addict
dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NG,NSTG,NST,AuraHD,OnyxT68,Lynx, BoyueT62,NGP,Aura1,Oasis,Mars
Question Nova 3 Color firmware update not applied

I saw yesterday that there was a firmware update: 2021-03-31_21-45_3.1_0631e26. I said "Download", and went on to do other things. When later I returned to the "Firmware update" page, it didn't look like it downloaded it. I though I would retry again in the morning.

Now, in the morning, it doesn't show me that a new update is available anymore.
However if I go to "Update history" it shows that version as have been applied ...
But the current version is still my previous one: 2021-03-17_16-44_3.1_ad716f8 ...

I rebooted, nothing changed: same old version, same no new firmware version available.

Anybody else experiences this ?
dnastase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 08:18 AM   #2
winstonma
Zealot
winstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Onyx Boox Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnastase View Post
I saw yesterday that there was a firmware update: 2021-03-31_21-45_3.1_0631e26. I said "Download", and went on to do other things. When later I returned to the "Firmware update" page, it didn't look like it downloaded it. I though I would retry again in the morning.

Now, in the morning, it doesn't show me that a new update is available anymore.
However if I go to "Update history" it shows that version as have been applied ...
But the current version is still my previous one: 2021-03-17_16-44_3.1_ad716f8 ...

I rebooted, nothing changed: same old version, same no new firmware version available.

Anybody else experiences this ?
Sometime they would take back the update. You can always check the latest Nova 3 Color firmware info.
winstonma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2021, 11:57 AM   #3
dnastase
Addict
dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NG,NSTG,NST,AuraHD,OnyxT68,Lynx, BoyueT62,NGP,Aura1,Oasis,Mars
Ah, very useful link, thank you !
Yes, indeed, it looks like my "old" one is the current one, so they must have pulled it back.
dnastase is offline   Reply With Quote