Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-07-2020, 06:59 AM   #1
MrGhostWriter
MrGhostWriter began at the beginning.

Device: note pro
Lasso tool on v3.0

Hello!
I recently updated my Note Pro to v3.0 and after the update when using the lasso tool when selecting the whole page I'm UNABLE to resize or move at all
(although when I select a small portion of the page it does work)
What could be going wrong here?
MrGhostWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 09:17 AM   #2
Hrod
Enthusiast
Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Boox Nova Pro & Kindle Scribe
The lasso works fine on my Note Pro (3.0) on a part or on the whole page.
Not sure how to help you besides a factory reset.
Hrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 01:49 PM   #3
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
I had never tried to lasso a whole page before. Just tried now. I find that sometimes it works well and sometimes it doesn't.

For those times that it doesn't, it seems to be because there is writing or drawing very close to the edges of the page. When all writing or sketching is away from the edges, the lasso seems to work well for me.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 07:43 AM   #4
Sevenlives
Enthusiast
Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Nova Pro
If you lasso near the edges the tool seems to reset. However when you select the lasso tool, the menu above changes and you will see a blank square as one of the icons. This is the "select all" tool. I recommend doing it that way if that helps.
Sevenlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:04 AM   #5
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenlives View Post
If you lasso near the edges the tool seems to reset. However when you select the lasso tool, the menu above changes and you will see a blank square as one of the icons. This is the "select all" tool. I recommend doing it that way if that helps.
Very useful, indeed. Hadn't noticed that function. Thanks for sharing.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 04:29 PM   #6
MrGhostWriter
MrGhostWriter began at the beginning.

Device: note pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenlives View Post
Hey thanks!
I actually do use this option sometimes bit I noticed then when I have text on the edges it still causes this issue (and it never did in the past)
MrGhostWriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bug report, note pro, note taking, notepad, version 3