Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 10:46 AM   #9496
O_P_T
O_P_T began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Yeah, I have the same issue with literotica as well. Today I noted the change in the GUI of literotica. Didn't have it yesterday and can't figure out why it changed.

I'd had the beta test option off all along, tried enabling it then disabling it. Cleared cache and data in Chrome, still no luck downloading or updating stories.

I think I might know the problem. When I click on the blue arrow next to the author's name in Calibre, I go to the author's "about" page, not a list of his stories.

So for the author WyrdWilly the blue Calibre arrow puts you here EDIT

but the url for his stories is this EDIT

So my best guess is that the error message I get for trying to download "The Cheesecake Model Who Wasn't" is that the "memberpage.php?uid=7484466&page=submissions>" string no longer points to the url where the stories are listed.

Here's the full error message.

Couldn't find story EDIT
Moderator Notice
Please don't post in NSFW links in thread.

Last edited by JimmXinu; Today at 11:59 AM. Reason: Remove NSFW links
O_P_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:44 AM   #9497
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
New Test Version Posted

2024-04-24
- adapter_literotica: Beta site changes #1058
- Ficbook.net More metadata collection #1064 Thanks, dbhmw

Change for literotica aren't hugely tested. Also, I fully expect further site changes.
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:47 AM   #9498
Clarkster
Clarkster began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
@Clarkster: Just mentioning that NSFW links aren't really allowed on MR. Since it's an erotica site I'm just assuming everything on there is NSFW.
I picked a "Sci-Fi & Fantasy" story/example that I don't believe would be NSFW (it has a small amount of cursing, but no sex). I wanted to provide a legitimate example of the problem as it relates to the site -- I can edit or delete the post if is is breaking the MR rules.
Clarkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #9499
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkster View Post
I picked a "Sci-Fi & Fantasy" story/example that I don't believe would be NSFW (it has a small amount of cursing, but no sex). I wanted to provide a legitimate example of the problem as it relates to the site -- I can edit or delete the post if is is breaking the MR rules.
While I appreciate the effort, it's a site called litErotica. Even the banner ads are explicit.

Moderator Notice
For everyone: Please don't post in NSFW links in this thread.

Use PM or github to transmit NSFW site URLs.
Old Today, 12:35 PM   #9500
MrKonan
MrKonan began at the beginning.

Device: iPad/Kindle App
Thanks for the test version Got most of what I needed added/updated done. But it's having issue with a story series. (see log file)

Status
Title
Author
Comment
URL
Error
Unknown
Unknown
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_text'
https://www.<lit-e>.com/s/lilacs-in-bloom-pt-01
Attached Files
File Type: txt tmplez97b_w.txt (7.1 KB, 5 views)
MrKonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:11 PM   #9501
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

New Test Version Posted

2024-04-24
- adapter_literotica: Not all chapters have Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKonan View Post
Thanks for the test version Got most of what I needed added/updated done. But it's having issue with a story series. (see log file)
Old Today, 06:00 PM   #9502
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

New Test Version Posted

2024-04-24
- adapter_literotica: Not all chapters have Rating
- Ficbook.net Add chapter dates for TOC #1065 Thanks, dbhmw

Tags
fanfiction