Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-20-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
Kirari
Obsessed
Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Red Sony PRS-505
Another online free ebook site

OP removed due to pirate site.

I do apologise again..

Last edited by Kirari; 05-20-2009 at 10:47 AM. Reason: PIRATE SITE
Kirari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:22 AM   #2
shadowwolf36
Enthusiast
shadowwolf36 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony Digital
Quota exceeded -- become a sponsor -- link does not work
shadowwolf36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2009, 08:38 AM   #3
Kirari
Obsessed
Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwolf36 View Post
Quota exceeded -- become a sponsor -- link does not work
Strange, it worked when I clicked it..

Edited the post with the link.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:09 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Unfortunately he's giving away copyrighted works without permission. Not a good thing to do.

Indeed, he's not merely giving them away - he's asking for money from those people who download the ebooks. I don't know what his finances are like, but it's possible he's fooling enough people to be making a living off this site - all from the copyright works created by other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirari View Post
I came across this site when my dad asked me to look for a book he wanted to read Hitler moves East, 1941 by Paul Carell.

xxxx

edited: Since the link may not work..
xxxx

I did a search to make sure it wasn't already mentioned on here.

Enjoy

Last edited by Nate the great; 05-20-2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: deleted links
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I deleted the links. They led to a site that pirates ebooks.Links to such site violates MR forum policies.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2009, 10:46 AM   #6
Kirari
Obsessed

Sorry didn't know

I apologise, if I knew (or read the site properly...) I wouldn't have posted it. I'll take note for future reference.