Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-26-2012, 11:04 PM   #61
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellett View Post
I've installed it and am just getting ready to play with it... no doc
There is an extensive doc. Select any epub and click the modify epub plugin, you will now be able to select what you want to do or click on the help link for more info. Any other questions try this thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #62
ellett
Connoisseur
ellett began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
There is an extensive doc. Select any epub and click the modify epub plugin, you will now be able to select what you want to do or click on the help link for more info. Any other questions try this thread.
Yes, I saw all those options when I got ready to run it last night. I backed off on my plan to automatically redo my whole library until I have time to evaluate what I really want to do, and not do, re the plugin's extensive capabilities.

The thread you pointed me to is very helpful, and clued me in to another helpful plugin, the Quality Check plugin.

Thanks.
ellett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert