Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 03:31 AM   #1
bbhk888
bbhk888 began at the beginning.

Device: Explay txt.book
pdf/fb2/doc/htm for Explay txt.book Software

Everybody know, Which software can support pdf/fb2/doc/htm file format for My Explay txt.book??

Thanks
bbhk888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbhk888 View Post
Everybody know, Which software can support pdf/fb2/doc/htm file format for My Explay txt.book??

Thanks
This looks like a Netronix eBook reader with only the minimum of software on it. To get it to work like you want you need better firmware. If you don't have any program knowledge you may have to wait until OpenInkPot (there is a forum for this product) gets ported to your platform. You could hope for Netronix to provide a download. You could also check with Bookeen. They have a product that will likely work but it is not in the public domain so to try and use it without paying would be illegal. There is a reason the product was so cheap.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2008, 03:28 PM   #3
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:

Thanks
I think we need a little more help in understanding what you are looking for? Are you looking for software that can convert books into one of the above formats? Or software to read the above formats on your computer? If the latter, I suggest you look at stanza and fbreader.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:21 PM   #4
torbich
Zealot
torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PocketBook 602, LBook V3
Quote:

Thanks
If you have Explay txt.book, I suppose you are from Russia? If yes, please read http://the-ebook.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=28 and http://the-ebook.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=33 .
At least, you can easily reflash your Explay with Orsio firmware (or with Cybook ones, but not so easily) and get lots of additional functions - fb2 and DjVu at least.
torbich is offline   Reply With Quote