Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-04-2016, 02:47 PM   #31
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Version 2.0.6 - 04 May 2016
Some translation updates.

This plugin has (at least partial) translations for:
  • Bulgarian
  • Catalan
  • Chinese (China)
  • Dutch
  • Estonian
  • French
  • German
  • Greek
  • Italian
  • Malay
  • Norwegian Bokmål
  • Portuguese (Brazil)
  • Romanian
  • Spanish
  • Swedish
  • Turkish
  • Ukrainian
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:02 PM   #32
allowingtoo
Bibliophile
allowingtoo began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon
Smart Eject Customize! inlibrary:False

I had this plugin installed and I enjoyed using it UNTIL I formatted my computer and installed Calibre again. SmartEject (I just found out) was the problem every time I went to use it and eject my Paperwhite. It's been driving me crazy for WEEKS!

Every time I used SmartEject for my PaperWhite through Calibre it warned me that there were books on my PaperWhite that were not in the Calibre (documents) folder. Did I want to show them? Yes or No.

And then there was a SECOND option. Check for books Added Books (not on Device)

I tried EVERYTHING! Choosing to save all those books to my documents folder and add them to Calibre. Didn't work. I finally finally clicked on the Plug in and low and behold! I could choose to turn OFF Deleted books (not in library and Added books (not in device)

NOW I can eject my PaperWhite without having that warning pop up each and every time! My sanity is saved!

It's the little things that drive me crazy. I even tried to just save all my Paperwhite books to a folder on my desktop and reinstall them and that didn't work.

Smart Eject just kept throwing up the error "inlibrary:False"

I couldn't find that phrase anywhere on Google or in conjuration with the Calibre.

I finally found it under the preferences through Customize Plugin for SmartEject.

When ejecting a Device, Check for Deleted books (not in library)
Check for books Added Books (not on Device)

I unchecked both those options and my headache is GONE.

allowingtoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2016, 12:08 AM   #33
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm sorry you were having troubles. I'm not sure what else to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post

Smart Eject just kept throwing up the error "inlibrary:False"
That's a search, not an error. And as you found, you can configure the searches used.

I use inlibrary:False and not title:"User's Guide" and not title:"My Clippings" and not (title:dictionary and author:unknown) for my 'Deleted books' search for SmartEject and I use a Kindle Voyage primarily.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:42 AM   #34
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Coolreader(Nexus 5)\Coolreader(Nook Touch)
Hi is it possible to add an option to check the state of a yes/no column before ejecting. I have 2 state column read that has a Yes/No. The default shows as NO but it has not been actually set in the calibre database so when exporting to calibre companion the state is sent as blank.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 12:37 PM   #35
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
Hi is it possible to add an option to check the state of a yes/no column before ejecting. I have 2 state column read that has a Yes/No. The default shows as NO but it has not been actually set in the calibre database so when exporting to calibre companion the state is sent as blank.
If you can express it as a search. You can use any search you want in the SmartEject settings under Preferences->Plugins.

If you're asking how to do the search, #column:true and #column:false work for me on a yes/no column.
Advert
Old 03-13-2018, 12:52 PM   #36
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

New Version Posted

Version 2.1.0 - 13 Mar 2018
Some translation updates.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:55 PM   #37
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

New Version Released

Version 2.2.0 - 05 Jan 2019
- Update Translations
- Ignore SmartEject keyboard shortcut when no device connected.

Tags
calibre, eject