Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 10-12-2016, 11:04 AM   #1
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Bookmark questions

I'm still switching back and forth between Marvin Classic, Marvin-3, and Hyphen. Comparing all the features in each of these excellent readers can cause an acute brain freeze!

Have a couple questions about bookmarks in Marvin-3:

- Is there a "Remove all bookmarks" feature in Marvin-3? (Marvin Classic has this option).

- Is there a way to set a "default" color for bookmarks in Marvin-3? I know there is a "Choose a bookmark color" option (red, blue or green), but the choice has to be made each time you create a bookmark. Is there a way to select "blue" and have Marvin-3 use "blue" as the default bookmark color (instead of red)?

Thanks ...
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:10 PM   #2
Spfamy1
Connoisseur
Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: iPhone 6s Plus
I mentioned this issue about the lack of a delete all bookmarks option a while ago. You're the first one to confirm this issue independently of me so maybe this will galvanize support for getting a delete all bookmarks option.
Spfamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2016, 11:35 PM   #3
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Smile Support for this request has doubled!!

Spfamy1,

While we're gaining momentum, I'll add another request:
Marvin Classic has two "Delete All" options: an option to delete all Bookmarks and an option to delete all Highlights.

I would like both of these options added to Marvin-3. Do you support this second request?
Old 10-13-2016, 03:23 PM   #4
MartyTX
Dedicated

Today I emailed Kris and asked him to add the "Delete All" option for bookmarks and highlights to his list of Marvin-3 requests.
I'll post again when I get a response.