Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-11-2016, 08:04 PM   #1
Paegan2246
Connoisseur
Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Touch, iPod Touch, 3-160GB iPod classics
Custom Column: not working for me

I am trying to create a custom column. A very simple yes/no column titled Audio. When I enter a book I want to check the column to indicate whether I have it in an audio version. I click the green "+" button

I enter:
Look Up Name: audio (that didn't work) title (that didn't work either)
Column Heading: Audio
Column Type: Yes/No

I make sure the bock if checked.
There's no place that I can see to save changes, so I exit out. No column shows up, go back into Add Custom Column. It's not there.
I been goofing with this for a couple of hours. I need some advice. Thanks.
Paegan2246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 11:53 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura2, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Are any Library settings being saved?

(Library setting are those that only apply to the Library being viewed. eg Column size and order)

Try a different name: audiobook, sound

You might have hit a hidden keyword
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2016, 12:01 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Click OK, then click Apply, then restart calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 10:25 AM   #4
Paegan2246
Connoisseur
Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paegan2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Touch, iPod Touch, 3-160GB iPod classics
Geez...do I feel stupid! When the window opened the "Apply" button was hidden behind my task bar at the bottom of the screen. I never saw it. Thanks so much.
Paegan2246 is offline   Reply With Quote