Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-09-2014, 10:07 AM   #241
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
It is fun to read this thread on fonts. Apart from the beautiful screen, the pocket support and the incredible amount of storage, the ease of adding fonts is my next favorite feature. Just create a folder and add the fonts. How I wish that it was as easy with my shelved Kindle PW2. I wish Amazon would open up its platform more.

If someone can recommend on-line sources of ready to install fonts it would be greatly appreciated.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:59 AM   #242
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
If someone can recommend on-line sources of ready to install fonts it would be greatly appreciated.
Just use Google (or you favourite search engine) and search for "freeware truetype" - then pick and chose. Beware though that most "free" fonts are only licened for free for personal use. If you need a real licence it will get complicated real quick - especially if you need it for commercial purposes. There is really not a single place that has every option. Even if you found a site (e.g. fonts.com which has free and paid for options) you need to make sure to check each font's licence if it covers your needs.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert