Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Other Books

Notices

Old 07-30-2018, 09:55 AM   #1
TaiChi-Uithuizen
TaiChi-Uithuizen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo reader, Sony reader, few others
Huizinga, Yvonne: Tai Chi Chuan 'Book of Essence'

My new English Non Fiction book is there: Tai Chi Chuan 'Book of Essence'

The book is about Tai Chi Chuan and Chi Kung and in the English language. I talk about the similarities and differences about different spiritual martial arts.

I also teach at my own school in Uithuizen the Netherlands. See attachement for the book.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Groot Kaft.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	825.8 KB
ID:	165306
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Tai Chi the Book of Essence.pdf (4.22 MB, 513 views)

Last edited by Jellby; 07-31-2018 at 10:02 AM.
TaiChi-Uithuizen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chi, chuan. book, essence, tai